Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mission from Steven Kopp (Co-Captain Alcatraz Team)

Hello Team!!
We are just a few days away! I know everyone is ready for the race, but are you ready to serve?

We have been given a great opportunity to spread our faith and compete in a sport we all love. Our goal for "Escape" is to spread the WORD to our fellow competitors and spectators while trying to advance FCA Endurance's presence at this event. We want to put our best foot forward showing the race sponsors that we are not a threat, but an ally. By wearing our colors in the booth and during the expo we hope to show that we are a group of competitors that race for a reason...for the glory of GOD.

We have all been through troubled times, but we can rely on our faith in GOD for guidance. It is our faith that we can share with others. In their time of need, I pray that the people we meet will reflect upon something we did or said and open their hearts to the LORD.

I pray that each and every one of you have the race of your life. I hope that you swim fast, fly on the bike, and run like the wind, because the LORD knows I'll be trying to catch you! I hope that each of you will take some time over the next few days and give thanks for the blessings bestowed upon you. Pray for all of the athletes who are competing. Pray that our actions strengthen their relationship with GOD or open their heart. If we do our job right, we may never see the fruits of our labor...but that is the miracle of faith.

GOD BLESS!!

SDK

No comments:

Post a Comment