Here are some videos from my training ride. Please pardon the amateurish quality of the videos but I was gasping for air when I shot some of them and just plain in awe of what I was seeing in others. So, there are a couple of errant fingers across the lens, poorly focused shots (have to stay away from the digital zoom, and the audio is almost drowned out by the wind but the beauty of the area makes up for my mistakes. The last view I was standing on the GG Bridge and had to keep grabbing my bike to keep it from being blown away. I just can't describe to you what the wind was like. Keep your finger on the volume control as the wind gets pretty loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that's beautiful out there. And crazy windy!! Looks like some pretty good chop going on the water. I bet that was an awesome ride ...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video views of the area - beautiful! We will be praying for you tomorrow at 11 am and on, our time. Praise God for the physical abilities He's given you (and the rest of us) to be able to participate in races like Alcatraz, etc. Have fun on the swim - stay calm, stay relaxed. Looking forward to the results! Have a great race, Bob, and be a great witness for the Lord out there.
ReplyDelete